Hello and happy Halloween! I’m positing a cocktail recipe today just in time for a treat on All Hallows’ Eve tonight. I was inspired by a drink I’d had at a local cafe called Hangry and wanted to create my own version of a Pumpkin Pie Martini.
I’ve tried to make it as balanced a drink as possible but if you’re not a fan of pumpkin spice this one may not be for you! As ever, make sure you drink responsibly and if this sounds up your street then I’d recommend giving it a go!
4 tsp Pumpkin Purée
60ml Vanilla Vodka (I use Vodka Absolut)
15ml Dark Rum (I use Havana Club)
15ml Pumpkin Spice Syrup and a Little more for the sugar rim (I use Monin)- you could use maple syrup and then add some mixed spice and cinnamon to the drink
30ml Orange Juice
15ml of Vermouth
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
Whipped cream to garnish and a cinnamon stick (optional)
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together into a shallow dish
- Rim your coupe glass (or any glass you like) with the Pumpkin Syrup or maple.
- Then dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture so that your glass has a sweet rim around it.
- Put all of the drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well so that the drink is diluted slightly.
- Pour into your glasses and garnish with some whipped cream to one side and a cinnamon stick. If you want to go all out you could add some gold edible glitter!
Hope you enjoyed this short and sweet one!
Lots of love,
A Little Disclaimer- This is not a sponsored post. All products/items featured have been purchased with my own money or have been gifts from friends and family. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned or the links to websites that may have been provided. All opinions are entirely my own and honest, I am not being paid to advertise these products. All pictures on this post have been taken by yours truly (unless I am in the photo, then it is someone employed by myself) and, as such, must be approved by the author for any further or commercial use.